KG25 – Diaphragm Wall Equipment
The new Casagrande KG25 thanks to the compact design, and the rotation system, the KG25 is ideal for use in narrow spaces and to make diaphragm walls with different alignments
The new Casagrande KG25 is a piece of equipment dedicated to the construction of diaphragm walls. It is the result of research and innovation based on over 50 years of experience and success of the company in the field of foundations and geotechnical
Thanks to the compact design, and the rotation system, the KG25 is ideal for use in narrow spaces and to make diaphragm walls with different alignments. Furthermore the modularity of the boom makes it possible to pass and build diaphragm walls even below existing structures engineering.
The heavy weight and the clamping force of the hydraulic bucket, the use of a quick free fall winch and the considerable power supplied by the diesel engine of the equipment allow you to successfully build the diaphragm walls even on difficult ground.
The design of KG25 makes it easy to use and comfortable for the operator. The XP series control systems and the precise instruments efficiently govern all machine functions and excavation operations.The Smart Power Management (SPM) is an intelligent engine power management system that improves performances and productivity of the machinery. The SPM system monitors the momentary power flows and immediately allocates the available power to the different jobs, so the operation function has always the maximum power available.The XP hydraulic power system uses the Full Load Sensing (FLS) technology. Unlike the common hydraulic
managing systems, the FLS pressurizes only the required amount of oil requested by users thanks to the back-action between pumps and distributors. It allows to manage the power demands and reduces dissipations, achieving up to the 25% of fuel saving (calculated on the basis of a theoretical working cycle).The KG25 has a very low sound emission level as a result of the of sound-absorbing materials and oil heat exchangers, designed for reducing the overall noise level. The layout of the machine and the wide openings of the canopy offer comfortable and easy access for inspection and maintenance. The machine conforms to the last international standards to guarantee the maximum safety of the operations. The XP control system offers the following advantages for the operator and the supervision of the work: monitoring of all working function, diagnostic of the working systems to ensure the constant monitoring of the status of sensors and components, easy conversion in any drilling arrangement, friendly customization of working functions e.g. Remote rigs assistance, diagnostic, monitoring of working parameters.
|Max depth||50 m (80 m optional)|
|Width of trench||600 ÷ 1500 mm|
|Lenght of trench||2500 ÷ 3200 mm|
|Weight in working condition|
Download our presentation brochure to learn more about the equipment
- SPM control system – Smart Power Management
- 12” touch screen display for visualization and drilling parameter settings
- Excavation depth measurement
- Automatic idling mode with engine start/stop for fuel saving
- Protective roof guard (FOPS compliant)
- Air condition system
- Cab front and side catwalk
- Electric refueling pump
- Lateral catwalks and handrails
- Railings on upper structure
- Water pre-heating system for starting engine at low temperatures
- Automatic centralized greasing system
- Cable remote control for tracking
- Video unit with two cameras and one 7” monitor to control winche and the rear of the machine
- Automatic self-alignment on excavating axis
- Casagrande FleetMaster remote rig control and monitoring via internet
- Transport kit according to required transport confi guration
KHD GRAB ARRANGEMENT
- Hose handling system for depth up to 80 m
- Low headroom arrangement
- Instrument for measuring, displaying and recording of excavation parameters. Complete with software for processing data on a PC.
- Steerinig fl aps for verticality adjustment
- Additional grab weight up to 4500 kg
- Grab body extension
- Sheet pile guides
- Transport kit
Some images of our KG25 Diaphragm wall in action
To receive a quote from your local dealer, please fill out the form below. A dealer representative will follow up with you with the quote information you requested.
A WIDE RANGE OF FOUNDATION MACHINES BUILT FOR TODAY’S WORKSITES NEEDS